Requirements By Top Download Apk Files | Android Apps | Top Android Market s | Topandroidmarkets.blogspot.com: Android v2.3+
Overview: Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Master Stem/Mark III emulator based Genesis Plus (GPL), designed tested original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Xperia Play, b works many devices similar specs.
Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD, Master Stem/Mark III emulator based porons of Genesis Plus/Gens/Picodrive (GPL), designed tested original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Xperia Play, b works many devices similar specs. MD.emu features accurate emulation able properly display graphics such Panorama Cotton, Star Control, VS mode Sonic 2. Sega CD support currently considered beta, please not report -specific issues it yet.
* Very accurate sound emulation high quality re-sampl
* SVP chip support Virtua Rac (needs a fast device)
* CD emulation via load ISO BIN files (requires USA/Japan/Europe BIOS, CUE files CDDA not yet supported)
* 6-bton controller 4-player multap support
* Backup memory save state support, ao-save ten manual slots save states.
* Supports ROM-based s .bin, .smd, .gen, .sms mats, optionally zip files
* Configurable -screen mul-touch controls addition keyboard controls (needs Android 2.1+ mul-touch, up 3 touches supported at once), an Xperia Play optimized bton lay
* Mulplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller iControlPad support (no need purchase a separate , see bsite full instructions)
No ROMs are included t must be supplied by user. A number of public domain s/demos are available at http://www.pdroms.de. Transfer s anywhere SD card browse m from within (default SD card directory /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me Twitter updates ab my s:
Visit homepage at explusalpha.com more info, ports platms, my s (includ Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes device-specific problems via email (include device name OS version) fure updates connue run many devices possible.
What’s t version:
* 1.4.34: fixed key config not sav
* Properly map inps players 3 & 4 s us J-cart hardware
* Ao load state prompt (toggle Options -> Stem)
* Fixed DPI override not ly -screen controls properly
* Device-specific fixes (see site full list)
T has no adversements