ɐɳḓṟṓḹḋ Apk ₪TSF Shell Theme Super Glass 1.2 (1.2) Android Apk



Code:

https://play.google.com/store/s/details?id=com.tsf.shell.mes.superglass&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS50c2Yuc2hlbGwudGhlbWVzLnN1cGVyZ2xhc3MiXQ..


I present my me TSF Shell !!!

INCLUDED IN THIS THEME~

-complete set of high resolion icons aomatily change ALL icons once me lied

-5 interchangeable high resolion wallpapers

-Custom folders

-Custom font colors

-Custom side drar

-Custom interface & much more!

*TO APPLY THIS THEME*

After install ly TSF Shell home launcher, go MENU>THEMES>(Theme Name)>click me image> hit APPLY – ’re set! 

*TO CHANGE THE WALLPAPER*

After ly TSF Shell home launcher, go MENU>WALLPAPER>TSF WALLPAPER>scroll through thumbnails at bottom find wallpaper of choice ’d use hit>SET WALLPAPER> ’re set! Enjoy!

Keyworks: TSF SHELL Theme TSFUI glass box


Download


Relate Article Android Apk Files Apps :

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap
Powered Android Market