The Best of the Android Market

1) Netflix- because it's cool and I can watch Prison Break while I drink my free coffee refill at McDonald's.

2) GrooveIP- Who doesn't want to turn their unactivated smart phone into a free VOIP for just 4.99?

3) Double Twist- So I can transfer my iTunes music to an Android device!

4) Pandora-I enjoy being able to carry free custom music stations around with me.

5) Flashlight- It turns your phone's display into a flashlight!

6) Astrid Tasks- This is for making and organizing lists. Goodbye to the days of making a grocery list, only to leave it at home!

7) Dolphin Browser- I like the tabs function, favorites and bookmark features

8) Translate- This amazing app translates to and from many languages. You can type or speak the phrase you want to translate and then read or play audio of the translation! I have used this at work to communicate with clients who speak Spanish, as I am not fluent.

9) Daily Bible- You can get daily devotionals, read straight through or search by keyword. I wish it was available for free as a download!

10) Puzzle Star- It's a Tetris style game, which came in handy while I waiting in the doctors office today! It is a download so I was able to use it even without an internet connection.

11) Kindle for Android- This is a great way to maximize your smart phones value. Instead of buying two devices for your reading and talking you can have it all in the palm of your hand.

Relate Article Android Market, Top Android Market :

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap
Powered Android Market